250 gms. soybean sprout
3 cups of water
1/2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 cloves of minced garlic
1/2 tbsp of pepper flakes
1/2 sliced of medium onion
a handful of anchovies
1 tbsp chopped green onions
2 tsp sesame oil
1. Wash & drain soybean sprout until it’s clean. Take away the rotten ones.
2. On a pot, put soybean sprout w/ water.
3. Add soysauce, minced garlic, salt, pepper flakes, onion.
4. Add a handful anchovies
5. Close the lid & boil for 15 mins.
6. Stir ( after 10 mins)
7. Lower the fire & cook for another 25 mins.
8. Add green onions & sesame oil.
9. Turn off the heat.
10. Sprinkle some sesame seeds of powder on top before serving.