600 gms Pork belly ( cut into bite sizes)
4 tbsp hot pepper paste
1 medium sliced onion
4 cloves (minced) garlic
2 stalks chopped green onions
1 pc. chopped chilli pepper (green)
2 tsp. hot pepper flakes
2 tsp. brown sugar
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp of black pepper
2 tsp. sesame oil
handful of roasted sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
2. Mix it either your hand (w/ plastic gloves) or using spoon.
3. On a pan, transfer the mix ingredients, stir until the pork is cooked thoroughly.
4. Cooked for 10 mins, till the onion becomes translucent & mushy when it’s done.
5. Transfer to a plate & sprinkle roasted sesame seeds before serving.
Cooking time: 20 mins.