25 pcs. shrimps (medium size)
7 pcs. potatoes
2 cans of Fruit Cocktail (big)
2 cans of Nata de coco
10 pcs. eggs (boiled)
443 ml of Kraft Mayo
300 gms of Kraft Salad dressing
1/2 sliced of lemon
pinch of salt
1. Boil eggs. Take out the shell. Set aside or chill.
2. Peel & sliced potatoes in cubes. Boil & sprinkle pinch of salt. When it’s cooked, wash in running water & set aside.
3. Take out the juice from Fruit cocktail & nata de coco by using the strainer.
4. In a large bowl put together cooked potatoes, fruit cocktail, nata de coco. Pour in the Kraft Mayo & mix it smoothly.
5. Blanch shrimps & prepare cold water with ice for the cooked shrimps.
6. Peel off the skin of the shrimps as well as the sliced eggs and out it on the top.
7. Squeeze lemon juice on the top of the shrimps.
8. Squeeze salad dressing on top the salad.
9. Chill overnight.
Christmas multi-colored veges salad